In this complex and difficult conditions, we specialize in providing all legal advice necessary to help our clients stay in full compliance with Romanian rules and regulations.
Our lawyers have advised, and continue to advise, a broad range of local and multinational clients on a wide variety of corporate governance, contracts, compliance and company formation matters, including the drafting of corporate minutes, increasing and decreasing of registered capital as well as amendments and modifications to a company’s corporate documentation.
Our services include
- Joint ventures and other partnerships
- Company formations and general corporate services
- Private equity and management
- Company secretarial assistance
- Organizing and managing shareholder meetings
- Developing strategies for addressing minority shareholder issues
- Restructurings and reorganizations of local groups, including de-mergers and spin-offs
- Drafting and negotiating a joint venture agreement between a hybrid mail company and the Romanian National Post Office
- Assisting a mill and bakery producer in restructuring its operations, including but not limited to assets spin-off and related activity, drafting all required documentation and representation before relevant institutions
- Representing a hotel owner in negotiations with a hotel operator management company, drafting the management and operation agreement, assistance during negotiations
- Assisting a health care provider company in creation of a joint venture with a different health care provider, including assistance during the due diligence process, drafting and negotiating the joint venture agreement and all related corporate authorizations